FULL-TIME CHIEF INSPECTOR/ IA
Honeycutt Aviation, Inc.
Is seeking a full-time Chief Inspector/ IA
Honeycutt Aviation is on the field at the Marysville/Yuba County Airport located 35 miles north of Sacramento and we are in the market for a dedicated, Chief Inspector/ IA who is interested in becoming a part of our team. This position is full time, Monday thru Friday 7:30AM to 4:00PM.
Our company specializes in complete services for Beechcraft Bonanzas & Barons. Focusing on these aircraft strengthens technical expertise of our mechanics. This strategy significantly enhances our ability to provide maximum efficiency and a higher level of quality service. Our company is located in Northern California near Sacramento and we are in the market for dedicated, experienced qualified individuals who are interested in becoming a part of our team. Our preference is for someone with Beechcraft Bonanza & Baron experienced but we would consider someone with strong GA experience.
To learn more about Honeycutt Aviation, Inc. please visit http://www.honeycuttaviation.com
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Chief Inspector Position:
We are seeking a self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individual for an immediate opening as a Quality Assurance Inspector/ IA (Chief Inspector)
- 20 total years of education and experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation sciences, quality systems or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Six years technical experience within Part 145 repair station, of which at least three years are in an inspector capacity.
- Familiar with guidance materials, Part 43, Part 91, Part 121 and part 135 as they apply to work accomplished under the Repair Station Certification.
- Airframe and Power Plant license with an Inspector Authorization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of procedures for completing FAA paperwork including FAR’s, FAA Orders, Advisory Circulars, Form 337, Form 8130-3, Form 8110, STC’s and other pertinent paperwork.
- Knowledge of inspection and certification process, a general working knowledge of the various aircraft and familiarity with pertinent FAR’s and technical reference materials.
- Thorough knowledge of quality policies, procedures and all related technical data.
- Ability to work within the various software applications utilized throughout the corporation.
- Developing repair station manual and quality control manual in effort to acquire Repair Station Certificate.
- Implementing, managing and enforcing Repair Station quality policies and procedures. Manage and control operations and personnel engaged in the performance of quality department activities to ensure safe, compliant and quality products are delivered to our facility. Ensure policies, procedures and practices are consistent and compliant with regulations.
- Safety Management System (SMS) coordinator: Responsible for the administration of the company Safety Management System program and functions as the Chairman of the Safety Committee. This position monitors safety issues, provides safety education investigates incidents and accidents, acts as a resident expert on safety matters, helps to develop loss control standards and makes recommendations to improve safety in the workplace.
- Training Coordinator: Establish training programs to continually upgrade employee’s technical capabilities and knowledge of governing procedures, regulations and requirements.
- Manage planning and development of quality standards, methods and procedures used be the Repair Station in complying with all applicable regulatory requirements and ensure effective utilization of labor and materials.
- Promote employee suggestions and foster a team environment with high morale.
- Maintain working relationships with local regulatory authorities, OEM’s and vendors to ensure the Repair Stations continued growth and successful daily operation.
- Promote and foster departmental goals and objectives. Explain and reinforce the company’s values and goals to employee’s with an emphasis on safety.
- Establish procedures for completing, maintaining and filing all inspection forms, and documents used by the Repair Station.
- Complete logbook research as required for the type of work to be performed.
Perform daily audits of work in progress to ensure the following:
- All maintenance performed is documented in a proper manner.
- All Maintenance is performed in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements and instructions or other appropriate FAA acceptable data.
- All maintenance is inspected and the inspections are recorded in a proper manner.
- Provide and interface with the manufactures’ technical support and engineering.
- Ensure all repairable and rejected parts are tagged and properly dispositioned.
Must be proficient with computers.
What we offer:
Great working hours- Monday thru Friday 7:30AM to 4:00PM.
Central business location off HWY 70 at the Yuba County Airport.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 80 Hours of paid time off per year
- Seven Paid holidays per year
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Workers' Compensation
- Unemployment Compensation
- State Disability Insurance and Paid Family Leave
Interested? Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or walk in’s please.