FULL-TIME A & P MECHANIC'S
Honeycutt Aviation, Inc.
Honeycutt Aviation lnc. is seeking a Full-time A & P Mechanic's
Honeycutt Aviation is the main FBO at the Marysville/Yuba County Airport located 35 miles north of Sacramento and we are in the market for severa! dedicated and experienced A & P Mechanic's with light fixed wing aircraft experience who are interest in becoming a part of our team. Looking for mechanic with Beechcraft Bonanza's and Baron's experience. This position is full-time Monday-Thursday 6:00am to 5:00pm..To learn more about Honeycutt Aviation lnc. please visit http://www.Honeycuttaviation.com
Compensation ranges from $25.00 to $38.00 an hour based on experience.
Job Summary: Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repair on aircraft, including Airframe, Engines, landing gear and Propeller's. Maintain high quality service standards. Ensure airworthiness of assigned aircraft in conformance with federal air regulations. Read and interpret maintenance manuals or other technical data necessary for maintenance or repair on aircraft.
Candidates with good Avionics and Electrical troubleshooting experience are encouraged to apply.
Skills and Abilities:
- Effective decision making. Motivated to perform tasks and complete within specified time frames.
- Basic computer skills
- Utilizes diligence and concern in safety practices
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- High School Diploma/GED
- A & P License
- 4 + years' experience desired working on Beechcraft Bonanzas and Barons.
- 3 + years' experience desired troubleshooting aircraft systems including electrical.
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting drawings, diagrams, AMM's, IPC's CMM's, SB's Sl's and AD's. Knowledge of looking up aircraft SB's and AD's
- Knowledge of properly signing off aircraft documentation
- Knowledge of CFR FAR parts 91, 65 and 43
- knowledge of operating aircraft ground support equipment
- Must be proficient using computers.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work 4 days a week 6:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Thursday
- Ability to pass drug test pre-employment and during random drug screening.
- Health lnsurance
- Dental lnsurance
- 80 Hours of paid time off per year
- Seven Paid Holiday per year
- 401 K retirement plan w/company match & Profit sharing Performance Incentive
Performance Incentive Interested? Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or walk in’s please.